Flanders Space refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
To make all Flanders Space’ websites work properly, we make use of small data files called cookies. We respect your privacy and describe how we do this and how such cookies are managed.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device (such as a smartphone or a tablet) when you visit a website. They are used to “remember” your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font, size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Flanders Space uses different types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: These are cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly, so that it can, for example, remember your preferred settings. Using these, we can also optimize our website and the services through our website.
- Analytic cookies by third parties: These cookies can keep track of your online behavior. These cookies are used by Google Analytics.
- Tracking cookies: These cookies are placed by an external party. By reading these cookies the advertiser recognizes you when you visit a site in which he is also involved. If you continue browsing, personalized ads can be shown. These cookies can also keep track of your online behavior, which may result in a very specific profile being built by these parties. This profile can be so detailed that it is considered personal data.
- Google Analytics: common website statistics for optimization and quantifiable reporting used by our digital marketing team.
- YouTube: cookies in embedded iframes collect data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which movies have been seen.
- Vimeo: cookies in embedded iframes collect data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which movies have been seen.
- Hotjar: track behavior on certain webpages for optimization and quantifiable reporting. Find information on cookies Hotjar uses here.
- Twitter: Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA („Twitter”). Find information on data protection at Twitter here.
- LinkedIn: used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services, remember the user’s selected language of the website and registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how visitor uses the website. Find information on data protection at LinkedIn here.
3. How to control cookies?
On your first visit, you will see a pop-up. All cookies are disabled and all data is anonymized until you accept.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish, for details see allaboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed.
If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
4. Storage periods
The various cookies used by our website have different storage periods, at the end of which your data will no longer be stored. Session cookies will be deleted once you close your browser.
5. More about cookies
If you would like to learn more about how advertisers use these types of cookies or choose not to receive them, please visit youronlinechoices.eu.
6. Contact Flanders Space
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via post: Flanders Space, Berkenrodelei 33, Hoboken (Belgium)